Saturday, July 5, 2008

Time to give thanks,


I want to thank Brigid from over at mousersandmuffins at blogspot.
Her blog Home on the Range helped me figure out how to start this blog thing.

I want to assure everyone that any similarities between the two sites are strictly coincidental,
I can't help it that she has all my favorite books too, and apparently the same interest in TV/Video
products.

So should anyone accidentally find their way here, they really should check out Brigid's site for the quality material. Home on the Range is in my list of Blogs to the left of the screen.

2 comments:

Home on the Range said...

Nice photo of the Douglas A-1 Skyraider! That photo must be a few years old as I think in Spring of 05 it got its new paint job. The new paint scheme is the original paint scheme used for USAF Skyraiders in the 1964-1966 timeframe, both in Vietnam and
at Hurlburt Field, Florida. I had business that took me to Florida a LOT in 2001 and remember seeing it.

MagiK said...

LoL you know your planes too.
The A1 and the F4U are my two favorite planes.