Monday, July 14, 2008

Sunny Southern California

Beautiful weather, lovely eye candy everywhere, and Im stuck in a building for 11 hours a day.
:) such is the life of a gainfully employed person. It would be easy to bitch and gripe about long boring lectures and tedious meetings, but for some reason I have been particularly aware of the fact that my life could be ever so much more dificult. So while I am battered and bruised from ridiculous amounts of physical pounding in the airports, running to and fro carrying a backpack and a 12 pound desktop replacement laptop, that it turns out I did not need to bring, I am still surprisingly cheerful and thankful to have a job. And glad I have a wonderful woman to return to friday night.

Love you M. See you soon.

2 comments:

Home on the Range said...

OK. . enough of the mushy love talk. . show us some airplane photos.

Seriously, glad you arrived safey and hope you have a productive trip and a safe flight home.

B.

MagiK said...

I made it home, and Im just about back to normal, had much to recover from and am just now getting back into the groove. Sorry for the long absence. Heck I wasn't even able to read my favorite blogs while I was on the road.