Thursday, July 10, 2008

Reloading: Shotgun

Well a while ago my father decided he needed more room in his house for some other things so I was "Given an early inheritance" of a MEC 8567 Grabber set up with hydraulic pump. along with the Powder reserves, primers, wads and a few bucket fulls of empty 12 gauge shells.

Now while I have loaded many thousands and maybe 10's of thousands of shotgun shells while a kid using a multi-stage press I have never seen one of these "newfangled" hydraulic set ups. Of course my dad and I built a reloading bench and installed it, but due to time constraints and work duties for me, We just mouted the base of this reloader and now I have no idea how it goes together or how it all works.

I really need to get him back down here to help me set this stuff up.

No comments: