Thursday, July 24, 2008

Home again at last.

A very work filled week/weekend for me, but I finally got some sleep and am sort of back into the groove.

Time to learn how to use my new Cannon DSLR an EOS Rebel Xsi which is way more camera than I will need. I want to get serious about getting images for this blog and having the ones I take be high quality. Im using an efs 17-85mm lens on this, with Auto-focus, and stabilisation, and the new buzz word "USM" or Ultra Sonic Motor for the Auto Focus feature.


I have so many digital images already, but I have to find a good way to resize them and shrink them down so they fit in the various spaces I have on this thing. Need to figure out what the pixel size is for the picture on the left at the top of my side bar is, and then figure out what size images work in post, without slowing things down on the page load.

So may things to learn :)

3 comments:

Home on the Range said...

You're back! I thought you'd given up on the blog attempt or we'd offended you. Yay! You're back.

machinehead1956 said...

Magik found this on a comic site.
http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=29618

MagiK said...

Brigid! No I didn't give up, I was over whelmed by extremely insane work hours over the last week, the blog shall continue!

Machinehead, Great! Will check it out, you may look forward to some more tanky goodness here soon