Sunday, September 14, 2008

Totally Disgusted

The gun show wasn't worth the 40 mile drive to get there. About 2 dozen tables, 4 of them empty, 4 knife vendors 6 were WW II junk tables. No really it was junk, bits and pieces of Uniforms, patches and rank insignia along with some photographs. Another 4 tables were Airsoft product tables and Air rifles. The 5 tables were battered antique tables with waaaay over priced product. I mean these examples were roughly used along with a few newer hunting rifles and shotguns, basically nothing of any interest to me. The last table had a small selection of modern handguns nothing exciting and 3 DPS AR15's (base model no mods) for roughly double the normal asking price, $1850 was the cheapest. I am so disapointed.

3 comments:

Home on the Range said...

I would be too. We have really good ones here, ones you could stay all day at. You and M need to come out and go to one.

MagiK said...

My parents live in Minnesota so we may eventually be out that way. M has some shooting experience but she is not really into Gun Ownership, she barely tolerates me owning them.

Funny how she and I connected, so right for each other in many ways but some really glaring differences. I guess it just keeps things from getting dull :)

Home on the Range said...

The people I hang around with are like me in thinking and our own moral code, differences that are glaring, for me are friction, to others, simply what keeps the embers alive.

To each his own, and may be all love well.