Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Reveal


Some more vanity from me.
Picture is 7 years old and I am now heavier and much much much greyer.
This is back when I worked in an office. As you can see we were a casual dress
code environment. I am a jeans and sweatshirt kind of guy and don't like the
pretentious attitudes of the people that I have worked with who maintain that
in order to be "Professional" you have to wear a monkey suit and a noose...I mean tie.

I can pull off the suit look if I want to, the problem is, I just so rarely want to.
Need to find a newer picture that doesn't make me look as dorky as the ones I already have.

2 comments:

machinehead1956 said...

Argh! Mine eyes!!! :D
What about the picture you posted on the Oasis a while back of you and M? That was a good one.
Suits - hate them, mine doesn't fit and I have a funeral to go to Tuesday so I have to go buy one Monday.

MagiK said...

I think I Lost it. I have been looking for a while now, but I may have lost it when I built my new PC, I may not have copied all my files. :(