Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Movie Review: Clone Wars, Babylon AD

Well after this weekends major bummer with the Gun Show I was in a funk. I didn't do anything constructive at all the last two days. What I did yesterday was see two movies back to back.

While I am not a total Star Wars groupie, the trailer for this animated movie was interesting enough to make me want to watch. It was entertaining and fairly well acted and proved to be a decent diversion for something like 98 minutes. So if your looking to kill an hour and a half, this is worth a single $8 ticket.

Babylon A.D. was what you should expect an action flick starring Vin Diesel. A fun romp with lots of action, and explosions. The end sort of left me mystified, one of the main characters dies for no apparent reason and I just did not get whatever was being hinted at in the last scene. I suppose there is some printed source that would have given me some idea of what is going on.
I'll have to look it up. All in all, it was worth the $8 matinee fee.

No comments: