Thursday, August 14, 2008

Olympic Mania

I remember as a kid really getting into the Wide World of Sports and the "Agony of defeat" and that the Olympics were special. I guess they were special to me back then because I was too naive to understand the big business nature of what it has become. You cannot call any of the competitors "Amature" and be honest with your self. In the case of non-western countries you can barely call their Olympic hopefuls humans. These results of dictatorial cruelty over the course of their early lives has them becoming little more than machines with little humanity left in them.

They end up having children 2 or 3 or more years too young to qualify being bogusly listed as "16" when other documentation shows them being just 12, 13 or 14. I just can't watch these games any more. The IOC has become just another example of What happens when you let the worng sorts of people be involved. Basically I see them about the same as the blood suckers at the UN, sucking up billions in cash and resources and returning nothing but hot air. To quote Popeye. "I yam disgustipated".

No comments: