Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I love Global Warming

August has been wonderful here in the People's Republic. at least a weeks worth of temps down in the low 70's and high 60's. This morning at 11am Bailey Pig and I took a walk around the neighborhood in 69 degree partly cloudy conditions. Very few days this year have been in the 90's, contrasted to when I first moved here and we had many days in the high 90's. Bailey still has a fairly heavy coat so she appreciated the cool temps and nice breezes.

1 comment:

Home on the Range said...

We had two days of utter humidity, and now it's nice again. I have a huge pond on my property and have a pump that will take water out of it, and run it through a system of hoses and pipe up to water the grass in the front and the back.

My next door neighbor's yard was withering, I was able to snake over a whole bunch of hoses from the pond and water his front yard. He was very happy, and came over and trimmed the big trees in my front yard as way of thanks.

I like country living, neighbor helping neighbor.