Monday, June 8, 2009

USA Ammo

Wanted to give these guys props. While it took almost a month to get my order from them, that is no real surprise these days. An order for 1500 rounds of .45 ACP can be hard to find at all.

On top of actually delivering the full 1500 rounds, they gave me 3 to grow on. Im so used to getting shorted on bulk orders that this was a nice surprise. Their prices may not be rock bottom but then again the places with lower prices don't usually deliver this quickly. Not saying their prices are high, not at all, just not the lowest of the low, but the appearance of the ammo is primo.

I cannot comment on the quality of the stuff because Sig Sauer has still not delivered my P220 Super Match yet well over a month after ordering it, so I have nothing to shoot it with.

So if you are looking to buy Ammo, this start up all american company is worth giving some business.

Their selection right now appeares to be limited to .223, 9mm, .40, .45, .308 Winchester, 5.56 NATO and .50 BMG. (The 5.56 NATO rounds are Armor Piercing)

Give them a look if you are looking for some bulk ammo in those calibers. If/When Sig ever delivers on my P220 I'll give a report on the performance of the ammo.

No comments: