Monday, December 29, 2008

Surviving Christmas

We managed to get through the most hectic time of the year, our Dog had a shattered limb that had to be pieced together and plated in place, with a large cast. He's doing pretty well now, and We have relaxed again to try and make the most of this most restful part of our year.

Coming up is Fleiz Navidad, My Birthday January 6th, and it brings me one step closer to that big 50....funny, I dont feel any older. Though I will admit that the old joints do ached a bit more.

Well I wish to reach out to two friends of mine who I have not heard from in a while,

Machine Head, hope you and your daughters are well.
Atty, get well soon!

5 comments:

machinehead1956 said...

Merry Christmas Ray! Sorry to have been so absent over the holidays but this has been the worst holiday season I can remember. Did the package I sent you get there yet? Ed

MagiK said...

Yep got here, with the fresh aroma of pipe smoke clinging to the contents :)

I assume you smoke a pipe ;)

We were just concerned cause we had not heard form you in a while and with the circumstances going on with Atty, ones mind always jumps to the worst conclusion. Glad you are at least able to type :)

machinehead1956 said...

Lol, sorry about that - I don't smoke a pipe but I do smoke 2 packs of Kools/day.

MagiK said...

Wow, normally I hate the smell of cigs, but in this case it smelled like pipe smoke so it was cool :) Not that cig smell on a gift of fine photos is going to be something I would complain about, I just thought it was something that reminded me of Grandpa.

machinehead1956 said...

My dad used to smoke a pipe so I know what you mean. :)