Friday, November 14, 2008

Black Rifles, now scarce. No Surprise.

Well now, I am really really glad I bought my XM15 last month, the price and availability of these things are ridiculous now that the election is over. My buddy Jeff at "Just Guns" in Baltimore is out of stock now and the waiting list is crazy.

I need to get out this weekend and get ammo, before it too is scarce.

Update: oops too late, everyone is sold out. Every dealer I called suggsted next weekends gun show at Chantilly Virginia...its quite a drive but I guess I will have to get there.

3 comments:

Home on the Range said...

Glad I stocked up on .223 ammo this summer when it was reasonable.

MagiK said...

I'm kicking my self now :)

MagiK said...

Gun Show Chantilly Va. 11/21 - 11/23
Must go and spend piles of money to stock up *sigh*